Here is another chicken recipe Daniel found on the Dukan diet (UK) recipe site . It seemed simple enough and made a quick meal up that was tasty. It seemed to be missing something, the only thing I may add next time is some Splenda or Truvia to make it more honey-mustard flavored. Try it with pork or turkey too!
The mess of ingredients:
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs trimmed of extra fat
- 1 TBS Splenda for baking
- 4 oz Dijon mustard (Dukan diet encourages the more whole mustard seed kinds – the chunkier the better!)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme (1/2 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 6 oz non-fat plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper or Splenda (for a sweet sauce instead of savory) *we liked it better with a sweet topping
- Dill pickle slices to serve with it
Preheat the oven to 400° F. In a bowl, coat the chicken well with the mustard and thyme and Splenda then pour the mix into a foil-lined casserole dish. Cover the top with foil to make a pouch and put it in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour. Mix together the oil, yogurt, salt and pepper to taste for the sauce and put in the fridge until the chicken is done. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken and serve with a slice of pickle. See? Quick! 100% Dukan Diet worthy on all stages. Cooks prerogative: I do not count the pickle..there is nothing in a pickle to watch out for on the diet other than salt and I like pickles. Enough about the pickle!!
*Advertisements are generated by Googleads and WordPress.com and do not indicate endorsement from onehotmess (unless they’re really cool ads). For inappropriate or super annoying ads, let me know in the comments thanks!